Easy Christmas bickie to give away

jillbo, Nov 13, 11:56pm
to kids or adults is a mellowpuff biscuit with a dab of white icing in the middle with a jaffa stuck to it and above the jaffa two green leave lollies.It looks a bit like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.Very effective and easy to do. - put in a tin and good pressie for someone.I haven't got a photo though - only seen the end result.

kiwirose1, Nov 14, 1:08am
That sounds just great. Thanks for that

asue, Nov 14, 1:13am
Awesome idea - thanks and g8 for the non bakers here too

kiwinanny, Nov 14, 2:46am
We do these with the Girl Guides - using white chocolate instead of the icing. They look like mini Xmas puds. Not sure how many make it home though.Also, they make a good plate for all those kid's parties that start happening about now.

gardie, Nov 14, 3:55am
Yep - I make these with the melted white chocolate to look like puddings each year with my 5 year olds at school.They are quite impressive.I keep an eye out for mallowpuffs being on special for the next few weeks!

amanda_simonp, Nov 14, 7:15pm
I do this every year for my daughter's class they are a hit.Every year I get told I have to make them too.So easy and look really gorgeous.

leogal1, Nov 14, 9:02pm
We did this one year for my niece's dad's side of the family - they looked fab, and we did about 8 of them and popped them in a gift box with tissue.Went down really well!