Handy tip for Making Pancakes

nzkea1, Oct 4, 5:20am
If you don't have a small pan for cooking pancakes and you happen to own a Panini Press, use your Panini Press for the most perfect Pancakes. Ensure your press is reasonably well greased and put a small quantity of your Pancake mix in the middle, pop the lid down and cooked within minutes, so easy :O)

nzl99, Oct 4, 5:23am
Hehe. good tip!Mine is like a grill. not sure it would work well. but after making many a day at work for the last few months. think I have it down. almost. maybe. I dare not tell the man creature that the pan is too hot when he's making them though. sheesh. anyone would have thought I'd said they taste like feet!

nzkea1, Oct 4, 5:27am
Ha Ha it may not work so well, it is great that you have it down almost :O) A friend just recently showed me how she cooked them I was like Wow! that is really great.The most recent ones I cooked I sliced strawberries and popped some on the raw mix .AwwwwwI would never tell my man the pan was too hot, he would run a mile as he has an aversion to cooking! Dam It but thankfully I live for and love cooking.