Whats a nice way to use turkey breast?

carl-van-essen, Jul 5, 1:11pm
I would like to know too. Turkey breast is just about the most fat free meat there is. Keeping it moist is the problem, dries out very easily.
You should read this for some great ideas
http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/608134

dreamers, Jul 5, 8:49pm
I buy it regularly[especially when it is about to expire and they reduce it] I flatten it with a mallet and then lay strips of mushrooms and chopped sage and some pancetta or bacon ,then i roll it up and wrap the pancetta or bacon around it and bake for about 30 mins.
If i have 2 ,i flatten both and put a stuffing in the middle and and skewer it to seal and bake.and serve with cranberry jelly or a gravy.

kiwitrish, Jul 5, 8:54pm
I use Delia Smiths recipe for left over turkey or ham, in her leek and turkey (ham) flan.It is very filling and so tasty.Worth buying turkey just for the flan.

245sam, Jul 6, 12:35am
From an earlier thread:

"Turkey Breast
Make a garlic salt paste,add white pepper,butter, fine chopped rosemary and lemon zest..Mix all well and place under skin and squeeze about and smooth out..
Slice 2 capsicums, green and red from the core down to make 6 - 8 pieces.. remove pith and drizzle over olive oil and sprinkle over rosemary .. Place in roasting dish shiny side up and put the turkey breast skin side up on top, squeeze lemon juice all over and roast gently in pre heated oven at 160-170c.. You can baste this with any left over butter mix and 45 mins should see it near done.. thermometer at 80c should be about right.. remove and cover with foil to rest for 15mins and meanwhile check the capsicums for doneness, turning up to grill to finish off if needed...
fisher (588 )1:56 pm, Sun 11 Jul":-))