Page 2 / 2
bedazzledjewels, Mar 25, 6:29am
Well, tonight's the night!

fisher, Mar 25, 8:27am
Yay... . . for toni...

coyoteblonde, Mar 25, 8:59am
What an anti climax... .

snapit, Mar 25, 11:25am
Well now there is a second program coming and they are asking for applicants on TV 3.

wilson16, Mar 25, 6:46pm
A bit of a sobfest.

Emma wouldn't shut up when it was Toni's time to talk.

And the hair got boofier each week.

rainrain1, Mar 25, 6:50pm
was it ever

lizab, Mar 25, 7:59pm
I wish they'd been given a challenge of making exactly the same thing and the judges could have voted on the best one

maxwell.inc, Mar 25, 8:41pm
x1
wish they would update the site. . I want the GF upside down pear thing recipe from last night.

fifie, Mar 25, 9:04pm
I agree, judges moaned about their choice of what they made. Should have been the same for each one, a tougher challenge. A plate of scones and a uniced cake not very good for the country's best bakers, at this level. . Come on T/Me cooks get your entries in for the next series, lets hope its better...

st_allie, Mar 25, 9:41pm
did you see the credits? . . Someone was actually getting paid for doing the hair and makeup

lizab, Mar 25, 10:41pm
I read on facebook that the filming for the whole series took 8 days! ! The contestants had to bake every day (not much time for planning eh? ? ! ! )

wilson16, Mar 25, 11:57pm
Yes, what we see is totally out of context.

No wonder they were all blubbering by the end.

bedazzledjewels, Mar 26, 12:02am
Congratulations Toni. I admire your knowledge of baking, gluten and dairy free.
My main criticism of the series is that we didn't really learn that many baking secrets. Maybe a short segment giving a couple of tips would be helpful.
Anyway, bring on the next series - there's plenty of room for improvement!

2boysmum, Mar 28, 5:24am
Imo Toni looked permanetly stoned...

nic2242, Mar 30, 8:41pm
Hey did everyone know a new season of Hottest Home Baker is going to be made! check out http://touchdowntv.net/areyounzsbestbaker. aspx it'll be amazing!

guest, Mar 9, 6:54am
I would rather Gretchen won.