Deep Fryer - what

macmar, Jun 18, 6:31am
is the best oil to use please

anne1955, Jun 18, 6:41am
I use conolia (sp) Depending on size mine holds 1 1/2 big containers 2ltr ones.I buy when on special around 6.99 each..you can use other oils as well and the blcok chefaid Guess there's no reason you can't use olive oil but the costs. I wouldn't be without mine though if I do put it away in a top cupboard I seem to forget it for awhile.Food cooked in these doesn't need to be oil ridden drain food before removing then I do the paper towel as well.

jo_22, Jun 18, 6:44am
Canola is best, i'd say...

macandrosie, Jun 18, 7:21am
watched "what's in your food" a few weeks ago & some oils are only for salads, some are better for cooking with. It's all in the way they are processed.Cooking oils have a higher heat tolerance, and canola is one of those.

macmar, Jun 18, 9:48am
Thank you:)

anne1955, Jun 19, 6:41am
I use conolia (sp) Depending on size mine holds 1 1/2 big containers 2ltr ones.I buy when on special around 6.99 each.you can use other oils as well and the blcok chefaid Guess there's no reason you can't use olive oil but the costs. I wouldn't be without mine though if I do put it away in a top cupboard I seem to forget it for awhile.Food cooked in these doesn't need to be oil ridden drain food before removing then I do the paper towel as well.

jo_22, Jun 19, 6:44am
Canola is best, i'd say.

macandrosie, Jun 19, 7:21am
watched "what's in your food" a few weeks ago & some oils are only for salads, some are better for cooking with. It's all in the way they are processed.Cooking oils have a higher heat tolerance, and canola is one of those.