New oven! Fingers crossed . .

lx4000, Jun 19, 12:51am
That my baking turns out! Its a thermowave this round so hope it doesn't take too long to work out!! At least I can cook both lots of puffs/muffins at the same time:)

I have cheese puffs/muffins in now then I'm making ginger loaves. Separate as loaves are better cooked normal oven rather than thermowave!

How long did it take you to get used to a thermowave oven??

lx4000, Jun 19, 1:04am
not looking good:(, 5 mins to go at 10 d lower temp and not even lightly coloured yet! eeek. sigh

pickles7, Jun 19, 1:39am
Is it Thermowave,or, fan assisted. There is a difference. I find Fan assisted to cook hotter than the Thermowave. I remember the Thermowave oven I did not move the trays , and could put three trays in at a time, the fan oven I did have to swap top to bottom etc.and only two trays.
psssst.
read the book. lol. Both are very good

lx4000, Jun 19, 1:47am
mmmm Maybe I should have had a bigger gap between the trays. They did cook, but at normal time and turned it up for the last 5 mins. Yip thermowave which has the fan at the back and bottom element under the floor of the oven.

lx4000, Jun 19, 2:01am
omg! normal bake and the loaves which cook in 30 mins in me old overn are still not cooked in this one!! Nearly put my fingers in the "doughy mix" just now :( sigh

books4nz, Jun 19, 7:35am
Hope they came out beautifully..

lx4000, Jun 20, 12:51am
That my baking turns out! Its a thermowave this round so hope it doesn't take too long to work out! At least I can cook both lots of puffs/muffins at the same time:)

I have cheese puffs/muffins in now then I'm making ginger loaves. Separate as loaves are better cooked normal oven rather than thermowave!

How long did it take you to get used to a thermowave oven!

lx4000, Jun 20, 2:01am
omg! normal bake and the loaves which cook in 30 mins in me old overn are still not cooked in this one! Nearly put my fingers in the "doughy mix" just now :( sigh

books4nz, Jun 20, 7:35am
Hope they came out beautifully.