I need help with some baking recipes

womp_womp_music, May 26, 1:56am
Ok I have to do some baking today and some useful recipes from you wonderful people would be much obliged

jessie981, May 26, 2:05am
Just for starters try this.
Easy as
Chocolate Crunch
125gr butter
1c coconut
1TBSP cocoa
1c four
1/2c sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
Melt melt & pour over dry ingredients
Press into sponge roll tin
Bake 20 - 30 mins @ 180
Cut while warm & ice when cold

If you have an idea what you want to bake, go into the lefthand message board & put in the name e.g banana cake. under keyword. Under date posted put anytime. 100s of tried & true recipes from our cooks.

245sam, May 26, 2:09am
womp_womp_music, you'll find many many "useful" recipes of all types and flavours (biscuits, cakes, gems, loaves, muffins, scones, slices) throughout the Recipes MB so try using the search option to the left of your screen and choose Anytime as the Date posted option.:-))

womp_womp_music, May 26, 2:19am
Its just that im not very sure of what i want to make

thought i might get some ideas off people:-)

kinna54, May 26, 2:43am
I'm in the same boat today, searching for inspiration. These are what I tend to make the most...Ginger crunch, louise cake, choc muffins, shrewsbury bics, (which I make all the time, and grandie is awaiting to help) vanilla bics, afghans (hubby's favourite and I just might give in on that one) peanut brownies, apricot or sultana loaf,banana cake or carrot cake (now there's an idea for the cheap carrots I just bought) hmm.

jessie981, May 26, 7:29am
Can you specify what you want recipes for - slices, biscuits, cakes, muffins? Helps when giving recipes.

245sam, May 27, 2:09am
womp_womp_music, you'll find many many "useful" recipes of all types and flavours (biscuits, cakes, gems, loaves, muffins, scones, slices) throughout the Recipes MB so try using the search option to the left of your screen and choose Anytime as the Date posted option.:-))

kinna54, May 27, 2:43am
I'm in the same boat today, searching for inspiration. These are what I tend to make the most.Ginger crunch, louise cake, choc muffins, shrewsbury bics, (which I make all the time, and grandie is awaiting to help) vanilla bics, afghans (hubby's favourite and I just might give in on that one) peanut brownies, apricot or sultana loaf,banana cake or carrot cake (now there's an idea for the cheap carrots I just bought) hmm.

jessie981, May 27, 7:29am
Can you specify what you want recipes for - slices, biscuits, cakes, muffins! Helps when giving recipes.