White choc/rasp friand

seniorbones, May 19, 9:09am
I had one today and it was the best I have ever had, does anyone have a recipe or maybe I will have to write and see if the cafe willgive it out?

245sam, May 19, 9:20am
seniorbones, I can't help you with a white choc/rasp friand recipe but I do have a Julie le Clerc recipe for Raspberry Chocolate Friands i.e. the recipe has cocoa and dark chocolate.With that recipe my suggestion would be to add an extra tbsp flour instead of the tbsp cocoa and use white chocolate instead of the stated dark chocolate, so would you like Julie's recipe?:-))

trademequeen, May 20, 3:54am
Here is one from Taste magazine.If you google white chocolate and raspberry friands you will find more.
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/13545/raspberry+white+chocolate+friands

Hope this helps :)

seniorbones, May 20, 4:46am
yes please 245sam I will try that.

seniorbones, May 20, 4:47am
This one sounds good too...I told hubby to go back there today and buy a couple more for desert tonight - I bet he forgot!!

seniorbones, May 20, 4:50am
oh just read the recipe again...6 egg whites!! but sounds similar, the one I had was as if the centre had a fudgy almond paste with white choc bits and just a couple of raspberries

seniorbones, May 20, 9:09am
I had one today and it was the best I have ever had, does anyone have a recipe or maybe I will have to write and see if the cafe willgive it out!

245sam, May 20, 9:20am
seniorbones, I can't help you with a white choc/rasp friand recipe but I do have a Julie le Clerc recipe for Raspberry Chocolate Friands i.e. the recipe has cocoa and dark chocolate.With that recipe my suggestion would be to add an extra tbsp flour instead of the tbsp cocoa and use white chocolate instead of the stated dark chocolate, so would you like Julie's recipe!:-))

seniorbones, May 21, 4:47am
This one sounds good too.I told hubby to go back there today and buy a couple more for desert tonight - I bet he forgot!

seniorbones, May 21, 4:50am
oh just read the recipe again.6 egg whites! but sounds similar, the one I had was as if the centre had a fudgy almond paste with white choc bits and just a couple of raspberries