Need recipe 4 teacup chocolate self saucing pud..

rusticedge, May 15, 7:28am
my sister made this in the microwave one time & it was devine but we've now lost the recipe
it was made in a te/coffee cup & then cooked in microwave for a few minutes - yummy & quick

seniorbones, May 15, 7:28am
thats sounds nice...me too..you could always make a normal one and just divide between your cups?

spandkp, May 15, 8:57am
i can give you the recipe for it but it's not teacup? We spoon ours into parfay glasses. Not sure how to spell parfay though haha

seniorbones, May 15, 9:59am
we know what you mean - but how do you cook it in a parfait glass!! thought it would break in the oven?

spandkp, May 15, 7:12pm
nah you cook it in bowl and put into parfait glass for serving

kennymac, May 15, 7:47pm
Copied this from here a long time ago.It is very nice and very easy.
CHOCOLATE PUDDING IN A CUP - Ingredients: 4 Tablespoons SR flour, 4 Tablespoons sugar, 2 Tablespoons cocoa, 1 Egg, 3 Tablespoons milk, 3 Tablespoons oil, 1 Mug, Mix flour, sugar and cocoa: Spoon in 1 egg. Pour in milk and oil, and mix well. Put in microwave for 3 minutes on maximum power. (1000watt) Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug. Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy with cream jam or yoghurt yum!

rusticedge, May 18, 10:39am
thanks will try them out

gardie, May 18, 4:50pm
My daughter and her partner are staying with us at the mo and love chocolate pudding although he won't eat any pudding out of the microwave.Perhaps I need to cook it while he's not looking, then pop it on a tray in the oven and trick him.Hmmm wonder if that might work?

obsidianwings, May 18, 11:04pm
The recipe in that thread looks yum, but it doesn't appear to be self saucing. Does anyone know how you would adjust the recipe to make it so?

rua69, Jun 10, 10:42am
Mmm... Friday night supper for two :)

I used plain stoneground flour with no b/p and it was delicious. I'll try using less oil next time.

Golden syrup sauce went well with the cake:

squirt golden syrup
2 tsp castor sugar
1 tsp butter
dash vanilla essence

Combine ingredients in saucepan; heat and stir till boiling. Simmer 3 minutes, stirring constantly.

rua69, Jun 11, 10:42am
Mmm. Friday night supper for two :)

I used plain stoneground flour with no b/p and it was delicious. I'll try using less oil next time.

Golden syrup sauce went well with the cake:

squirt golden syrup
2 tsp castor sugar
1 tsp butter
dash vanilla essence

Combine ingredients in saucepan; heat and stir till boiling. Simmer 3 minutes, stirring constantly.

rusticedge, May 15, 7:28am
my sister made this in the microwave one time & it was devine but we've now lost the recipe
it was made in a te/coffee cup & then cooked in microwave for a few minutes - yummy & quick

seniorbones, May 15, 7:28am
thats sounds nice.me too.you could always make a normal one and just divide between your cups!

spandkp, May 15, 8:57am
i can give you the recipe for it but it's not teacup! We spoon ours into parfay glasses. Not sure how to spell parfay though haha

seniorbones, May 15, 9:59am
we know what you mean - but how do you cook it in a parfait glass! thought it would break in the oven!

gardie, May 18, 4:50pm
My daughter and her partner are staying with us at the mo and love chocolate pudding although he won't eat any pudding out of the microwave.Perhaps I need to cook it while he's not looking, then pop it on a tray in the oven and trick him.Hmmm wonder if that might work!

obsidianwings, May 18, 11:04pm
The recipe in that thread looks yum, but it doesn't appear to be self saucing. Does anyone know how you would adjust the recipe to make it so!