Master Chef Simon

Page 2 / 2
veejay13, May 14, 11:23pm
I'm with you, Olwen.

rainrain1, May 15, 1:38am
and there's beef, and then there's wagyu kobe beef......those chefs live in another world...who the heck would want to pay $100 for a steak that had it's butt stroked for all it's life?Waste of money, whats wrong with a nice chunk of Angus X which I'll bet has far more flavour anyway

biddy6, May 15, 4:53am
Neither the duck or pork looked like 'wild' meats to me and I've cooked my fair share of both of them!

rainrain1, May 15, 5:06am
Yes I noticed the ducK with all that fat and wondered the same thing

kuaka, May 15, 5:15am
and the wild pork didn't look dark enough to me, and I also noticed it was referred to at one stage as "wild roast pork" instead of "roast wild pork" - I laughed, it made it sound very angry!

juliewn, May 15, 11:29am
They didn't look the correct colour to me either for wild meats - maybe wild animals in origin that are farm reared - resulting in a similar difference to wild and farmed venison..

rainrain1, May 16, 1:38am
and there's beef, and then there's wagyu kobe beef.those chefs live in another world.who the heck would want to pay $100 for a steak that had it's butt stroked for all it's life!Waste of money, whats wrong with a nice chunk of Angus X which I'll bet has far more flavour anyway

biddy6, May 16, 4:53am
Neither the duck or pork looked like 'wild' meats to me and I've cooked my fair share of both of them!

kuaka, May 16, 5:15am
and the wild pork didn't look dark enough to me, and I also noticed it was referred to at one stage as "wild roast pork" instead of "roast wild pork" - I laughed, it made it sound very angry!

juliewn, May 16, 11:29am
They didn't look the correct colour to me either for wild meats - maybe wild animals in origin that are farm reared - resulting in a similar difference to wild and farmed venison.