Cucumber and pineapple Chutney/Pickle/Relish?

guanoloco, Apr 28, 1:32am
I've got a huge pile of seconds cucumbers and fresh pineapples, and feel an afternoon making pickle coming on. Does anyone have a decent recipe for me. Google hasn't been as productive as expected

pickles7, Apr 28, 3:05am
juice them..

haulier, Apr 28, 6:40am
pineapple and cucumber pickle
4 large onions,4 large cucumbers,2tblspn salt,1 tblspn curry powder,1 pint white vinegar,1 large tin crucshed pineapple,1 pound sugar, tumeric to colour.
peel and deseed cucumbers.cut up fine.dice onions finely.put into large pot.add all ingredients including pineapple juice.boil for 30 minutes.thicken with plain flour mixed with a little white vinegar (not water)Boil for another 10 minutes.bottle while warm.

guanoloco, Apr 29, 1:32am
I've got a huge pile of seconds cucumbers and fresh pineapples, and feel an afternoon making pickle coming on. Does anyone have a decent recipe for me. Google hasn't been as productive as expected

pickles7, Apr 29, 3:05am
juice them.

edens_house, May 16, 7:59am
Im sure the one I have had before had mint in it...... Has anybody got that one?

glenn-ellyn, May 17, 12:52am
"Haulier".I make that one a lot.My family adore it so kept busy supplying all their familes.Can also substitute the cucumbers with courgettes just as nice.

edens_house, May 17, 7:59am
Im sure the one I have had before had mint in it. Has anybody got that one!