Pams condensed milk

goldilocks77, Mar 30, 1:34am
Does anyone have a tin of pams condensed milk in their pantry.I tried the chocolate rough slice recipe on the label and my kids love it but unfortunately I recycled the tin before writing out the recipe.Would love this if anyone has got it. TIA

auntlb, Mar 30, 2:38am
Chocolate Rough Slice
1 1/2 c plain flour
3 Tblsp cocoa
2 tsp baking powder
3/4c castor sugar
1/2 c coconut
175gm melted butter

TOPPING
1 c icing sugar
2 Tblsp cocoa
3 Tblsp melted butter
4 Tblsp Pams Cond milk
1 tsp vanilla essence

Preheat oven to 180C.Grease and line 20cm x 30cm dish.Sift flour, cocoa and b.powder into a bowl. Stir in sugar and coconut.Add melted butter and mix to moist crumbs.Press mixture in to the base of lined dish.Bake for 20mins then allow to cool.
To prepare topping sift icing suagr and cocoa into a bowl.Stir in melted butter, coconut, cond. milk and vanilla.Mix well then spread over base.Refridgerate until firm (at least 2 hrs) then cut into pieces.

camper18, Mar 30, 2:41am
x1
Chocolate Rough.
Base. 1½cups Plain Flour
3tbls Cocoa
2tsp BP
¾cup Castor Sugar
½ cup Coconut
175 g Melted Butter
Sift 1st 3 ingredients tthen stir in the rest to make crumb base.
Press into 20cm x 30cm tin
Bake 20mins @ 180ºc
Cool
Topping
1 cup Icing Sugar
2 tbls Cocoa
3 tbls Melted Butter
1Cup Coconut
4 tbls Condensed Milk
1tsp Vanilla
Sift flour & Sugar then stir in other ingredients
Mix well &spread over base
Refrigerate 2hrs. Cut when set.

auntlb, Mar 30, 2:42am
x1
snap!

guest, Nov 12, 11:17pm
Chocolate Rough Slice
1 1/2 c plain flour
3 Tblsp cocoa
2 tsp baking powder
3/4c castor sugar
1/2 c coconut
175gm melted butter

TOPPING
1 c icing sugar
2 Tblsp cocoa
3 Tblsp melted butter
4 Tblsp Pams Cond milk
1 tsp vanilla essence

Preheat oven to 180C.Grease and line 20cm x 30cm dish.Sift flour, cocoa and b.powder into a bowl. Stir in sugar and coconut.Add melted butter and mix to moist crumbs.Press mixture in to the base of lined dish.Bake for 20mins then allow to cool.
To prepare topping sift icing suagr and cocoa into a bowl.Stir in melted butter, coconut, cond. milk and vanilla.Mix well then spread over base.Refridgerate until firm (at least 2 hrs) then cut into pieces.