Bakels Gluten-free bread mix

hannahsmummy07, Mar 8, 3:17am
Just found out my daughter is gluten intolerant. So iv bought this bread mix, iv never made bread before in my life! Im looking on the box and theres no instructions. Theres one recipe for tomato & olive bread but i just want to make a plain loaf. Would i just follow that recipe and not add the tomato & olives? Also, in part of the recipe it says to leave it for 45mins in a warm, moist place..where would that be?? i was thinking hot water cupboard but we dont have one. any help much appreciated =)

earthangel4, Mar 8, 8:08am
Hi There,
I use nothing but bakels flour,I have not used the bread mix,but will bump the thread up for you.

lilyfield, Mar 8, 9:18am
yes- just leave out the tomato and olive.
Warm moist place? under the duvet with the electric blanket on one,and a damp towel on the bowl.

earthangel4, Mar 8, 6:58pm
Thank you lillyfield,so good to see you.,bumping up for poster one.

hannahsmummy07, Mar 9, 3:17am
Just found out my daughter is gluten intolerant. So iv bought this bread mix, iv never made bread before in my life! Im looking on the box and theres no instructions. Theres one recipe for tomato & olive bread but i just want to make a plain loaf. Would i just follow that recipe and not add the tomato & olives! Also, in part of the recipe it says to leave it for 45mins in a warm, moist place.where would that be! i was thinking hot water cupboard but we dont have one. any help much appreciated =)

lilyfield, Mar 9, 9:18am
yes- just leave out the tomato and olive.
Warm moist place! under the duvet with the electric blanket on one,and a damp towel on the bowl.