Pork Chops

blaze_2005, Nov 23, 4:16am
i have so many pork chops its ridiculus... how many different meals ccould i makee with them? we dont have a lot else at the mo, aand i feel chops every night is going to get very boring very quick

lookingfor, Nov 23, 7:19am
If you thawed the chops you could cut the meat off the bone and then cook a stirfry with vegs, apple and serve with rice

lookingfor, Nov 23, 7:21am
You could also cook as stew, and use left over stew in pies. yum

bisloy, Nov 23, 8:07am
Pork with sage and onion, my fav! Fry off the chops. Put into a roasting pan. Make gravy with the pan drippings. In a pot melt some butter and add chopped onion. When the onion is going clear, take off the heat and add some dried or fresh sage and ripped up day-old/stale bread. Stir to coat, then stir in enough water to make into a lumpy sauce. Cover the pork chops with the sauce, then pour the gravy over the top. Cover with tinfoil and bake at about 180C until the chops are tender. Remove foil and increase heat to about 200C until the top crisps up. Very rich, but yummy.

blaze_2005, Nov 23, 6:53pm
YUM bisloy and lookingfor! Thanks heaps!!

gerry64, Nov 25, 12:40am
We seem to have had pork chops so many times over here in Oz as they are really cheap - so did all sorts of different things - tried the egg and panko crumbs - they went down a treat - simple but different

naki45, Sep 3, 6:45am
Like them baked on a rack,and served with veges and gravy. Hubbys fave is baked on a rack then served with home made Sweet and sour sauce and rice. Also I have put them in the roasting dish and poured over the pams honey soy simmer sauce and baked them gently in that really yum! Sweet chilli would prob be nice too.