Recipe for pizza with prawns and smoked salmon

catie61, Mar 17, 1:33am
Anybody got a tried and true! Had one of these at a restaurant in Hastings but it isn't on their menu anymore - think it had brie on it but not 100% sure.

sultana0, Mar 17, 5:15am
Have a go at cooking it from memory, you'll get it right sooner or later. Have fun trying. Get mozzarella or pizza mix cheese. Basil, tomato paste or purees on base then a little cheese, seafood, more cheese and herbs. Have a go at making your own base. Cook in med to high temp oven, change to grill for the last few mins. You could marinate your prawns in garlic butter before cooking.

uli, Mar 17, 7:33am
I have done seafood pizzas with prawns, terakihi and trevally.
What "recipe" do you need!

millseys, Mar 17, 7:58am
I make my own bases (wholemeal). On a smoked salmon or prawn pizza I mix some spreadable cream cheese with sweet chilli sauce and grated lemon zest and use that as the sauce. Top with thinly sliced red onion, mushroom (my all time fave pizza topping), zucchini, capers and the raw prawns, grated mozzeralla and cheddar mixed. Bake in an oven preheated to 220c. If using smoked salmon I cook the pizza and place the salmon on top when it comes out of the oven; cooks with the heat of pizza.