Diabetic fruit cake

Page 3 / 3
uli, Jan 30, 4:56am
Sure thing ellie - you are right as always and you have the last word - as always - I hope it makes your day.

knowsley, Jan 30, 5:32am
I read from a lot of T2 people that go low carb, after time,they start to become very sensitive to any carbs eaten. With the high attrition rate of low carbers, I would say a life of abstinence of carbs is not attainable by many. I see no reason why they should be told to not enjoy life and food in moderation.

cookessentials, Jan 30, 7:26am
or they start new threads to try and get the attention they crave.

dallyfeline, Jan 30, 7:32pm
I wanted a recipe for a diabetic cake for a special birthdayso thank u to the ones that supplied it as for the catty remarksuncalled for just wanted a recipe thats all.

cookessentials, Jan 30, 9:24pm
I hope your friend really enjoys it and I think it was a lovely gesture on oyur part.

sclaredy_cat, Jan 30, 11:37pm
Yep it's easy to see why there are so few new threads posted here. I do hope you got the help you needed - I also have a recipe at home that is sweetened with pineapple juice - my mother has made if for years for a diabietic who is well into his 90s now.If you would like it I will find it for you- I'm not scared of the inevitable backlash ;)