Can you bake with marshmellow!Add to biscuits etc!

dibble35, Dec 20, 11:26pm
Have some marshmellows left over and want to know if they bake up alright if added to biscuits. Have a nice choc biscuit recipe which I usually add choc chips to but want to try a mix of choc chips and M.Mellow pieces, thanks

kassie48, Dec 20, 11:37pm
Quick instant biscuit. 2 Wine biscuits, marshmellow in between. Microwave 15 secs.

gardie, Dec 21, 1:18am
Marshmallow's puff up with heat - i wouldn't try them in place of choc chips.Kassie's idea is great though - you can also just pop a marshmallow onto a bikky and whilst hot, drop on some smarties or other lollies to make faces.

sarahb5, Dec 21, 1:19am
Smores .

2bakerz, Dec 21, 1:32am
There was a post just recently for truffles and one of them was a lovely one with marshmallows in. Use the search function on the lhs of this page.

dibble35, Dec 21, 1:52am
thanks for that, other option is chopping them up small and adding them to the xmas balls (truffles) i'm making tomorrow

buzzy110, Dec 21, 2:54am
Rocky Road.

kinna54, Dec 21, 5:05am
you can also use them successfully in rice bubble cake, you just melt them down over a gentle heat in a pot, and add in with the honey, you may have to alter the honey measure according to the amount of marshmellos you have.
They taste like LCM bars.

kinna54, Dec 21, 5:06am
I have also successfully added cut up marshmellows to chocolate muffins.