Vegeterian dinner ideas

haylzb, Sep 2, 9:34pm
hi im looking making vegeterian meals as i just cant afford meat and the meat i do buy is the crap cheap stuff like minceand sausages that dont even taste of meat so has anyone got any vegeterian dinner ideas they could share with me! thanks

lodgelocum, Sep 2, 11:07pm
Roasted vegetable lasagne sounds really nice.

yogideb, Sep 3, 7:27am
There are heaps of sites - just google "vegetarian recipes".there are so many good recipes about which don't have meat and are more tastier too!

Indian food is quite often vegetarian, try that as well.

mcxjy0tks, Jul 16, 7:30pm
Looks Hot and Dry there too!! That softball game loeokd like lots of fun, but the sinners needed a little help in the run department. We are praying for quick recovery for those who are not feeling well. Hugs to Audrey, Austin and Matt.

8qzhg3bls, Jul 18, 11:49pm
Thank you for your comment Nancy CE is on Facebook as well which I updtae every time I post a new recipe or blog entry. I am in the process of finishing my business plan so I will have an e-mail newsletter soon! Also I have a column in the Ventura Breeze. Hope to see you at an event soon I am putting together something for Community Roots Garden hopefully at the end of August. Most likely a talk art show and dinner gathering