Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Biscuits

jaydan1, Mar 21, 9:00pm
Does anyone have a recipe they would kindly share? I remember buying these from a stall In the Christchurch Square many years ago. They were so delish and always fresh out of the oven. I would love to try my hand at making them.

245sam, Mar 21, 10:27pm
From Trademe Cooks.....

"Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Don't knock it till you've tried it! 1/2c butter 1 1/2c sugar 1c canned or cooked and mashed pumpkin 1 egg 1t vanilla 2 1/4c flour 1t cinnamon 1t baking soda 1t baking powder 1/4t salt 1c choc chips and nuts Cream butter and sugar. Ad pumpkin and then egg and vanilla. Sift try ingridients together and mix in. Lastly add choc chips and nuts. Place teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet and back about 10 mins at 180. They look quite 'cakey' but that's normal.
posted by julzk":-))

jaydan1, Mar 21, 11:51pm
Thanks 245sam, will try these in the weekend. I did to a search over <<<<<, but nothing came up for me.

jaydan1, Mar 22, 9:00pm
Does anyone have a recipe they would kindly share! I remember buying these from a stall In the Christchurch Square many years ago. They were so delish and always fresh out of the oven. I would love to try my hand at making them.

245sam, Mar 22, 10:27pm
From Trademe Cooks.

"Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Don't knock it till you've tried it! 1/2c butter 1 1/2c sugar 1c canned or cooked and mashed pumpkin 1 egg 1t vanilla 2 1/4c flour 1t cinnamon 1t baking soda 1t baking powder 1/4t salt 1c choc chips and nuts Cream butter and sugar. Ad pumpkin and then egg and vanilla. Sift try ingridients together and mix in. Lastly add choc chips and nuts. Place teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet and back about 10 mins at 180. They look quite 'cakey' but that's normal.
posted by julzk":-))