Tasty sandwich fillings/ club sandwich ideas

Page 2 / 2
matiducati, Mar 11, 9:23am
my sister and i always fought over egg and spagetti club sammies mum used to make!

kinna54, Mar 11, 10:13am
sorry just got back on here. yes a pinwheel sandwich is different to a roll . For a pinwheel sandwich you cut the crusts off the bread, lay 3 slices buttered breadin a long row, with the edges of each piece overlapping each other,and roll the edges lightly with a rolling pin to seal and bind the edges together. Hope you can make sense of this!You place the flillings horizontally along the roll and just roll up like a tube.Cut a tiny bit off each end if necessary to tidy up or straighten, then you cut the roll into pieces, usually about 3 pieces per roll. Best way to describe the finished product is to say it looks a bit like sushi, only a lot more colorful. Hope you can understand my explanation.

kinna54, Mar 11, 10:22am
Brown sauce with the bacon is a pommy favourite. Personally I don't like it, but it was always a favourite seller in my cafe. The flavour is something between a smoky hickory taste and bbq sauce taste. You can buy it in a bottle think it may be a branston or whitlocks brand! You could use another sauce favourite instead, or use a honey mustard dressing, or a dijon mustard.