Page 6 / 6
jenna68, Mar 11, 5:00pm
Up it goes .

jenna68, Mar 26, 6:30am
j... j

jenna68, Mar 31, 5:57pm
ff... ff

jenna68, Apr 4, 7:56pm
bumping for . . the fruit bars recipe? :o)

fee1965, Apr 4, 8:02pm
PINWHEEL SCONES We made these at intermediate (too m any years ago to remember) with a sweet version and a savoury one. My teenage son woofs these down and they are a good lunch box filler. Make a basic scone dough, roll out 1/2 cm thick. Savoury: Mix vegemite, grated onion and cheese. Paint scone dough with melted butter then spread mix all over. Roll up and cut into 1 inch slices. Sweet:
Mix cinnamon and brown sugar. Paint scone dough and psrinkle sugar mix all over. Cut as before.
YUMMEE!

fee1965, Apr 4, 8:04pm
cONT... THOUGHt i would try an italian version today: spread base with pizza/pasta sauce, add chopped ham bits, onion, olives and cheese and herbs.

chchgurl, Apr 5, 9:02am
Does anyone have a nice savoury muffin recipe? :)

jenna68, Apr 12, 12:13am
Me, Me! SAVOURY MUFFINS - 2 c grated cheese, 1 1/2 c flour, 3 tsp BPowder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tab sugar (yes, sugar). 1 c milk. 1 egg, bacon/ham/luncheon, tomatoe/capsicum, onion/spring onion etc - just a mix of any of the above! Mix dry ingred, add your choice of flavour (say, bacon, onion and tomatoe all chopped up small), pour in prev mixed milk and egg and fold tog LIGHTLY. Makes 12 muffins, cook 220oC for 12 - 15 mins - nice as mini or texas muffins too - this is a family fav handed down for years - I HAVE to double it for my family of 5 or there is not enough, great for the kids lunches and they freeze well too! :o)

jenna68, Apr 30, 6:48pm
c... c

jenna68, May 5, 6:17pm
up it goes . . x

bev00, May 12, 10:06am
about to disappear

kabbo, Apr 27, 5:58pm
last week i made... butterscotch slice (was on TMe cooks) - oooooh yummy - it is delish, chewy and crunchy. i took some to work as well, and boss said "oh - you're such a good baker! ! "