Need a quik cheese sauce recipe plz?

jessie981, Feb 4, 9:02am
Go into the lefthand message board & key in cheese sauce. In date posted change to anytime. Sauces there.

peachygotit, Feb 5, 2:42am
a quick on would be using 2 packets of tasty cheese sauce by maggie or continetal and adding another cup of tasty cheese and some black pepper.. parsley can be added to if you like it.

r-mvz, Feb 6, 2:41am
Melt butter, stir in flour.Gradually stir in milk so it doesn't go lumpy.Then add grated cheese.Salt and Pepper.

prawn_whiskas, Feb 6, 2:50am
Pour cream into a pot and gently reduce by half (until it coats the back of a spoon) add grated cheese and cream cheese and stir until melted and mixed in.

ourtwomonkeys, Feb 6, 2:58am
That's the recipe I use too and its so easy and quick

esther-anne, Feb 6, 3:01am
I thought absolutely everyone makes cheese sauce that way???Silly me apparently.

speckle77, Feb 6, 3:02am
Same here.

gardie, Feb 6, 3:18am
Probably all cooks do however in these days of packets and instant sauces, its a technique many no longer use.I think packets sauces taste nothing like a good roux made cheese sauce.

ant_sonja, Feb 6, 3:25am
I like the reduced cream version - sooo much tastier! But if no cream is available I make the roux style cheese sauce also and add the cheese/s of my choice :)

elliehen, Feb 6, 3:54am
I'd add... take the mix off the heat before you add the cheese - sometimes it will split and go grainy.

esther-anne, Feb 6, 6:25am
I always do elliehen-made some today as a matter of fact and I have done it the same way for years - can concoct it almost robot-fashion lol!!!

rkcroft, Feb 6, 7:16am
I do this way too, but I like to add garlic salt instead of normal salt, I think it helps bring out the cheese flavour more.I often add a whole raw egg at the end then whisk in well.Makes the sauce lovely and rich.

coreblimey, Feb 6, 9:53am
I like to add mustard to mine at the end as well. And sometimes I will add A little bit of ricotta to make it lovely and silky and thick. I like it thick!This is good for lasagna I find.

lilyfield, Feb 6, 6:14pm
quicker easier and low fat version: heat milk in microwave, stir in flour and water mixed together to slurry, bring back to boil, cook one minute, add cheese and seasoning.

miss-skyline, Mar 28, 7:00pm
I think by far this is the most easiest recipe 4 cheeese sauce and quick too

in a microwave jug add 2 cups milk and a nob of butter
put in microwave and micro for 2 mins then take it out
sprinkle 3 tablespoons of flour on top of milk then quickly
wisk it,put bac in micro for 1 min and then stir with whick
cont at min intervals untill thick.then add a cup of cheese
mirowave for further couple of mins done.
hope this has been helpfull its a never fail rescipe for me and doesnt end up lumpy.goodluck