Non-Alcoholic Punch Recipe

lizzy60, Nov 18, 7:25pm
x2
I would love a Punch recipe for a 80 guest party please.

bappy, Nov 18, 8:15pm
x1
I use a 1 ltr bottle each of ginger ale and lemonade and a 3 ltr bottle of orange juice.Some slices of oranges/ lemon/ mint leaves to garnish.Throw in ice into the punch bowl or keep it seperate so those who want ice can add it to their punch

cookessentials, Nov 18, 11:05pm
I have got a few in my book at home which i can post later tonight.

juliewn, Nov 19, 2:00am
Our favourite - simple and very refreshing without having the stronger flavours some other punch recipes have..

We use a ratio of 1 litre Just Juice (we like the tropical) to 4 litres lemonade - we add lemon and/or orange slices, mint leaves and ice..

Easy to refill during a party as the juice and lemonade can be easily stored in a fridge and some opened to add to the bowl.. or make large chunks of ice - in icecream container's or similar, prior to the party, and place them in a large plastic bin - add the juice and lemonade in their containers to keep chilled.

Keep slices of lemon or orange in your fridge, covered with plastic wrap - some of them can be added when topping up the punch.

stormbaby, Nov 19, 3:26am
If you have a Tupperware Jel ring, here's a lovely recipe you can just multiply to cater for loads.
Crush some mint and sprinkle into the bottom of the jel ring, sprinkle some sugar over. Mix 1 sachet Raro Tropical Fruit punch with 1 litre water. Pour over the mint and sugar, add chopped or slice fruit, lemons, mandarin segments, kiwifruit, grapes etc. Seal and freeze overnight. Next day, run cold water overthe seals, turn over and unmould right side up into a large punch bowl.Add 1.25L dry ginger ale and 1 litre Caribean Just Juice or similar. Its a lovely punch, I have 3 Jel rings, and keep one with this in the freezer, or you can do them over 3 days and unmould into a plastic bag and leave in freezer till needed.It taste alcoholic but is not, its the combination of the mint and the ginger ale that make it really refreshing.Heres a hint, any leftover juices or wine (yeah right!) pop into ice trays, even left over punch, so that next time you are making a punch you can add these cubes to the glasses or the punch bowl.

duckmoon, Nov 19, 9:23pm
this is the recipe I use

Rachel’s Punch
1 litre strong tea
1 cup sugar
1 or 2 cups cordial (lemon, lime or orange) - I use Roses Lime Cordial from the supermarket - put it in undiluted.
3 litres fruit juice (orange, grapefruit, pineapple)
Allow to cool.

3 litres lemonade
3 litres gingerale
TOTAL = 10 litres or 50 glasses

Make the tea, and after about 20 mins pour onto 1 cup sugar, and stir till sugar is dissolved. Add the cordial and fruit juices. Chill this mixture in two containers of equal amounts. When ready pour one container of mixture into punch bowl (or large mixing bowl) adding 1.5L of chilled lemonade and gingerale. Make up the second 'batch' when ready. You could make up the whole amount if you have a large enough bowl/bucket!

macandrosie, Nov 21, 6:22am
x1
This is quite a nice recipe:
Hawaiian Fruit Punch
1 tin fruit salad
3 ripe bananas
10 mint leaves
Process these 3 ingredients in a blender adding enough orange juice to make 2 litres of fruit pulp.
Pour into an ice cream container & freeze.
On the day you need it, take out & place in a punch bowl, leaving to thaw. Pour over top more orange juice, lemonade &/or ginger ale.
Top up with juice, ginger ale or orange as needed.

guest, Apr 30, 1:43am
thx really good recipes ryed one at party and was amazing