Kids bday party food

shar47, Nov 3, 8:30pm
looking for different ideas to feed kids 10yrs old as a kind of 'dinner' bday party...

valentino, Nov 3, 11:39pm
Sounds interesting....

A Kiddies Dinner (dining in a proper manner, with a waitress or waiter, LOL) with a 3 or 4 course meal served with a very nice cocktail (non-alcoholic of course but looking the real deal, good fun watching kids with this) or a pink fizzy grape juice with the edges of glass laced with a nice coloured frosting.....

Maybe a starter like a nice dip with those cubed pineapple/cheese/ham and some mini toasted bread rounds,

followed by a nice lasangna, followed by a nice ice-cream cake-wise dish done in a party way with a choc syrup and some nice fresh fruit on the icecream plus jellies (not the plain way) followed by some wee parcels of sweets such as a fudge, coconut ice etc etc....

Hmmm sounds interesting.....cheers.

pamton, Nov 4, 9:14am
I am in the middle of getting ready for(50+) kids Christmas party .. So same for birthday .. I do sausage rolls.. Sliced on an angle with chutney on before puting in oven ..Cherios with tomato sauce ... Chicken nibbles that I maranate in honey, soya sauce and tomato sauce ..club sandwiches .. I then do strawberries dipped in chocolate ..Fruit stickes with melon,kiwifruit,pineapple and stawberries on them ...I also do a few truffles and mimi muffins .. I try to keep it pretty healthy for them ... Any other suggestions would be helpful ..?

marsmoontrademe, Nov 4, 9:32am
I have 4 kids a great idea that would work well at least for desert is them making there own sundaes , they add there own toppings m&m's sprinkles chochips etc

smileeah, Nov 4, 9:55am
My kids love mini sushi

shar47, Jul 28, 8:47am
all great ideas thanks!!! :D