Plastic bag holders :)

jude164, Oct 29, 7:55am
FINALLY after plonking my shopping bags one into another and dumping them at the bottom of the pantry I've found the solution, it arrived today and OMG better than I could imagine, you put one bag at a time in and pull one out at a time from the bottom... PERFECT, my spring cleaning and organising is getting there lol..
auction 327091018

elliehen, Oct 29, 8:04am
Yes, the design idea is brilliant.I had one for several years bought from the supermarket, with "Le Bag" printed on it, although now I use a string bag of the type Grannies used to crochet and it works well too.

uli, Oct 29, 8:06am
I have 3 of these - in 3 sizes (small medium and large) for different sizes of bags - so you always get the right sized bag without fumbling:)

jude164, Oct 29, 8:28am
Blody brilliant :) probably the best dam buy of the year - well for such a long time, now I just need one for kids clothes that they put them in the top and pull them out the bottom - sorted??? another one for socks- pop them in loose and they come out in pairs lol BUT this has cleaned out the bottom bag problem of the pantry, gees spring cleaning is horrible but a good dam feeling when a grr problem is solved so easily lol -box of chocs to trader kiricat...many thanks you clever woman...

cookessentials, Jul 1, 11:57am
They have been around for ever. I have a cream calico one. They also do cheese bags,potato bags,deli and mushroom bags