Callanetics - the recipe for a fit, beautiful body

Page 13 / 13
bedazzledjewels, Jan 31, 7:35pm
Just bought the book, now there'll be no excuses!

uli, Feb 1, 1:30am
If it gets me walking again it will be worth it LOL - watch this space for a possible quick sale in 3 months time though .

davidk63, Feb 6, 9:12pm
Finally got a book of my own coming!Bit expensive but I guess thats the price now as they go like hot cakes.It is making me stronger and some of the ideas have stopped my bad back and it happens immediately.

uli, Feb 6, 10:28pm
Isn't that so rewarding!
Within a week of doing it you feel so much better.

I have now "recruited" (by example - "what are you doing - you look and walk so much better .") at least 20 new "followers" LOL - and ALL are excited and wondered why they spent all this money on Osteo's, physio's, gyms, pools, personal trainers etc over the years -when all they needed to do - is get down to doing these exercises 3 times a week - some are so hyped up now they do them daily -LOL :)

bedazzledjewels, Feb 27, 4:45am
OMG Uli - what have I started here!

Just made a start and I can't get past the tummy stuff. Can't do that very well either!
There's still the rest of the book to go!

uli, Feb 27, 5:05am
good fun isn't it!

There are still quite a few exercises I cannot do at all due to knees not bending enough and such stuff.

I started with 3 to 5 repeats of everything, but if you put in the time you can do more rather quickly. Just make sure you get it absolutely right first before worrying about reps.

Soon you will have that flat tummy you always wanted though. By the end of the year you will be able to do everything I promise.

bedazzledjewels, Feb 27, 5:10am
Okay - how often do you do a workout!