Hi there i'm noddy,wats thebest way to do cabbage

Page 1 / 2
noddy26, May 29, 1:50am
in damiro waveto tastereal nice k

lindi4, May 29, 2:01am
What about thinly sliced with wee knob of butter and salt, lid on. Cook till still wee bit crunchie.

karenz, May 29, 2:05am
As above, a little dash of vinegar is quite nice too. And I have had it with fennel seeds mixed through and that was good, but add after it has been microwaved.

noddy26, May 29, 2:05am
furr how long you finks

noddy26, May 29, 2:13am
fank ooookaren

kabbo, May 29, 3:24am
ive done it in the microwave with a chopped onion and also some chopped ham is nice too. a bit of butter and pepper and a tiny amount of water so it steams a bit. would do it for a couple of minutes. it's tasty.

fisher, May 29, 3:51am
noddy26... grow up and type /talk properly. . how old are you ? ?
god forbid . . you teach ? ?
this is the recipe section not how to txt badly. .
(you aint cool, attention seeker)

lilyfield, May 29, 3:52am
bit of curry powder , a few raisens and a chopped apple

retired, May 29, 5:51am
Sliced cabbage, sliced onion and crushed juniper berries... . stir fry, lovely.

kirinesha, May 29, 6:14am
You wrote exactly what I thought too, Fisher!

karenz, May 29, 6:23am
Does it really matter if someone does the txt speak thing, it is generational, but maybe that is because I have 4 children, 3 of whom are avid txters (and they can write/speak perfectly well when they choose to) anyway back to topic:

If you shred the cabbage quite finely and put it into a pyrex dish with a small amount of water, for a half cabbage give it about 2 minutes, drain the water and put in the butter and cook for another minute, check it but it should be about right, then put a little salt and whatever you want through it.

beaker59, May 29, 6:31am
I don't use the microwave but rather just shred then a few tablespoons of water in bottom of pot a large nob of butter and a clove of crushed garlic then lid on and steam for about 5 min check and turn over at half time when nearly done turn the heat off and leave it until ready to serve dinner any juices tip onto your gravy.

twinsforus, May 29, 7:42am
Noddy is best ignored! Obviously not getting the bites it wants over in general or parenting.

yhappy, May 29, 8:19am
This is my method panfried cabbage thinly slice the cabbage and rinse under cold water drain. Put 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter into pan heat add teaspoon crushed garlic then cabbage cook like stir frying enjoy... ...

rebecca92, May 29, 9:50am
What da Noddy is allowed to ask on da receipe board re cabbage.

Anyone is allowed to post. .

Don't worry Noddy I ask Jess to cook some fur u on da coal range.

noddy26, May 29, 8:22pm
Karen putsum vinegar in last nights it wuss gud... gonna get some fennel seeds today try dat... gud furr my fiqure... fank ooofurr being kind tewe noddyk

noddy26, May 29, 8:33pm
i is girl k. . fankseveryone furr deeswonderfull ideas. . fank ooosomuch... . i say a fank ooo prayer a church k

saffa2, May 29, 8:34pm
Mix it wid ya kfc for reheat an zap furr 10 mins... . yummo... .

judz46, May 29, 10:44pm
Hi Noddy, I put a little water in, a few knobs of butter and sprinkle maggi chicken stock over - it's really nice.

fisher, May 29, 11:25pm
Lol. . Kiri... Just had to say what most were thinking... wonder how many times she had to backspace to change the letters to make it look more cool. . and its not even txt speak. . "junk speak" more like it lol
Look at me. . look at me. .

kirinesha, May 29, 11:33pm
Fisher, I'm working on sitting on my hands these days, but when I saw you being honest I just had to agree. I hate that ridiculous pretend speak, it's like baby talk (you're right, it's not even txt speak), and yes, it's all about attention seeking.

snapper4, May 29, 11:47pm
Good question here noddy and some great answers too. aye k

noddy26, May 30, 12:01am
fanks sooo much everyone furr yourideas

noddy26, May 30, 12:03am
frank oooo furr yr kind remarks k. do ya boogie

elliehen, May 30, 9:06am
It's known as Virtual Performance Art - you can join in if you want to participate, or sit on your hands if you don't ;)