Air Fryers

treens2, Apr 21, 6:49am
How do they work,does the meat sit on a rack and fat drains off? Like the taste off meat but not the taste off fat,have been using an electric fry pan.Any tips on a good brand to buy,thanks

harrislucinda, Apr 21, 10:05am
i have brought mine from dick smith Aus via NZ yes any food sits on the rack grill top and bottom Chips in a basket and chicken on a rotisserie love it

awoftam, Apr 22, 6:47am
They are just a fancy doodle version of the round bench top convection air ovens that have been around for yonks? My mum and dad have been using them for years; love them.

chip1914, Apr 23, 6:15am
I was going to start a post and noticed yours. I am also looking at them but so many varieties and makes. Would like to know a good model if anyone knows, ta

ahaaaaa, May 10, 5:44am
Have had a $65 Micassa one from Harvey Normans for around 3 years. Still going strong and used several times a week.

suziebee, May 10, 7:16am
My husband just bought one but we find the home cut chips are not crispy, any hints? I am using Agria potatoes.

harrislucinda, Sep 24, 11:03pm
think you have to cook first i tryed raw did,nt work so brought shop ones they turn out great had them tonight