Crikey, looking at recipes in Viva - NZ Herald.

valentino, Dec 3, 4:07am

samanya, Dec 3, 5:04am
Oh wow!
I can't guarantee that my Christmas table will look like the one in the link (which is stunning) but I can guarantee that the Pork and Pistachio Terrine will be on the table!
I had thought of a boneless turkey roast, to be served cold but that terrine would beat turkey any day.
I'm sharing Christmas cooking with family from aged 10 to 96 & that's what I'm going to make!
The younger kids will probably want to BBQ, but I reckon my grandmother would love that terrine.
Hey thanks for that link.

valentino, Dec 3, 5:25am
Good on you, yeah - agree with that terrine, looks that extra mile sort-of-thing with that extra special appeal.

Cheers

jaygee1962, Dec 3, 7:36pm
Nice spread of a nice spread! :) I've kept yesterdays Viva, at least one it of these will be part of my contribution to our Christmas table this year. That terrine recipe is making my mouth water just reading it. I like the look of the canapes on the previous pages too.

valentino, Dec 4, 1:41am

valentino, Dec 7, 8:09pm
And this weeks "Bite" in NZ Herald.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/bite/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503649&objectid=11556744

Christmas is coming.

Ho Ho Hoooo, Cheers

calista, Dec 8, 9:02am
I happened on that truffles recipe while I was exploring some other Christmas recipes. It sounds yummy and I may yet make some as extra Christmas gifts.

valentino, Apr 22, 6:15pm