This is driving me nuts!

mercartin, Nov 26, 11:20pm
In the last week I have read a recipe for a filling in tomato and basil wraps and do you think I can find it!. It had cream cheese, feta, dried tomatos.but there were other things. The recipe said to definitely use tomato and basil wraps.Baby spinach was put on top of the spread. It looked very colourful and Christmassy. Anyone have it or similar suggestions! TIA

245sam, Nov 27, 12:05am
mercatin, was the recipe in a magazine, newspaper, on-line or were you at the supermarket and read the recipe on the tortilla / wrap packet!Any clues as to where you might have been to have seen the recipe!:-))

mercartin, Nov 27, 12:20am
I thought it was in a magazine - like a side advertisement- thin but the length of the page. I have checked the latest foodtown one several times, checked the papers. grrr

245sam, Nov 27, 12:28am
I have been trying to remember what brand name is on those tomato and basil tortillas - is it Quality Bakers, Old El Paso, or ! - maybe it was a recipe/ advertisement for whoever it is that makes the tortillas.:-))

245sam, Nov 27, 12:36am
mercatin, just in case you don't source the recipe you're really wanting, have a look at:-

http://www.sealord.com/nz/recipes/tomato--basil-tuna-tortillas

Maybe you could modify that recipe!:-))

mercartin, Nov 27, 12:37am
Yeah that will be it. I will try mixing cream cheese, feta, and basil maybe with pine nuts and put on dried tomato, baby spinach and see how that tastes. Thanks!