I am after a recipie called 1 bowel slice i think?

Page 2 / 2
elliehen, Apr 22, 11:38pm
Back on track... . again... ... hopefully. -
. .

Hope fading... .

buzzy110, Apr 22, 11:45pm
maxwell, I'll talk to you if I want. I lay awake at night waiting for the opportunity to talk to you and will invent any old excuse. As you say, you are just so filled with raw sexiness, not even Xas the Angel out of "The Vintner's Luck' can come close.

And remember, while Margot L thought to enter into these threads with pointless posts just to talk to you too, she now wants to conceal her desires by insisting we should once again get back on track.

I am struggling to stop eating my creamed coconut by the way. How about you?

griffo4, Apr 23, 7:41am
Buzzy l hope you have some CM on it as well, lol.
Oops no laughing allowed, others are watching
l had a good chuckle about the spelling and l see the poster saw the funny side of it as well, its good to see some have such a good sense of humour to lighten up our days with the darker months coming
l will have to try this recipe as well and l brought some CM today as well, yum

cookessentials, Apr 23, 7:45am
Yeah, actually, reminds me of buzzy LOL

hezwez, Apr 23, 7:58am
That 1001 looks good on you cookessentials. :-))

cookessentials, Apr 23, 8:08am
well, thank you.

maxwell.inc, Apr 23, 8:11am
*Lix spoon and winks and buzzalishous*

buzzy110, Apr 23, 11:04pm
Yep. As a one bowel (sic) slice, I reckon poster one couldn't go past the maxwellian, buzzalishousness of creamed coconut. I'm off to buy some cacao butter today, to melt and add to mine for MAXimum yumminess.

buzzy110, Apr 24, 1:44am
Yes and yes again. I melted a lump of creamed coconut with 1/3rd the weight of cocoa/cacao butter and the result just has to be tasted to be believed. maxwell, if you like chocolate but not the carbohydrates then this little gem is right up your alley.

Am trying not to eat it before it sets but failing miserably. Am scooping out the bits as they solidify. I think that if I bothered to swirl some cooked and sieved frozen raspberries, I might just die and go to heaven.

This little experiment, which was all your fault by the way, has turned into something pretty marvellous. 60grams of creamed coconut melted together with 20grams of cacao butter has just 10gms of carbs and it is enough for a decent after-dinner chocoholic pigout.

Oh I'm in heaven.

maxwell.inc, Apr 24, 2:36am
Oh god that sounds yum buzzy... have you got a zenian store up your ways? (I say 'up' but as I;ve never checked ur profile I dont actually know where you are LMAO)

I am really tempted by it but $35 for 250g is making me balk a little. . might ask them next CO order if they can carve me off 50g or something lol

buzzy110, Apr 24, 3:02am
I live in Auckland. I have two Huckleberry Farms shops and a Ceres store within easy driving distance. I also have two 'foodie' stores like Moore Wilson's within easy driving distance. The health food shops sell every known brand of organic, cold pressed coconut oils, have just started to stock creamed coconut ($22 - biggish jar) and also sell cacao butter ($28 - 250g). They are both expensive ingredients but as one is supposed to eat only small quantities, and I think I will be the only consumer in my household, I don't see the price as a barrier but fully understand that others will.

Actually, because these foods are extremely high in saturated fat, it is rather hard to over eat but I'm giving it my best shot. lol. It does sort of ruin you for eating anything else though because hunger ceases to be an issue. I quite like a couple of feijoas as a foil. Mine are still quite tart - yum, and the flavour this year is very intense and fresh.

maxwell.inc, Apr 24, 3:11am
I love not being a slave to food anymore. . I am never hungry really, I no longer snack or stand at the pantry going Hmmm god I am hungry but what can I eat... so the flip side of that is I actually enjoy food now and I no longer need to eat at those "prescribed times" to "fill the gap" :o)

Feijoas down here are fantastic at the moment. . I used some of the coconut flour I got in my last order and made feijoa muffins, they are fantastic.

buzzy110, Feb 26, 10:50am
Amazing isn't it? I can walk into a food hall where one's senses are assaulted by many different food smells, and visual presentations, that are designed to make you start salivating and think, "ho hum", walk on by and get absolutely no desire to eat anything at all, even though it has been at least 5 hours since I last ate.