I have chicken mince

samsnan, Sep 3, 4:34am
Would like to make meat balls with it. I have soy sauce,sweet chilli sauce,ginger garlic etc. Someone please suggesta mix using all or some of these ingreds. And yes I have searched on the left and nothing suitable came up which surprised me as I am sure I have seen ideas on here before. TIA

245sam, Sep 3, 4:41am
samsnan, how about these!

http://www.tegel.co.nz/recipe-details/Asian-Chicken-Meatballs-with-Sweet-Chilli-Dipping-Sauce!i=75

Hope that helps but if those don't appeal, you may find something else that does, there on the Tegel website.:-))

samsnan, Sep 3, 5:07am
Thanks for that 245sam thats the sort of thing I am after. Great site.

wheelz, Sep 3, 6:11am
This isn't meatballs.but IMO much nicer! Thai Flavoured chicken Mince.2 tsp oil, 1 red onion, sliced, 750 g chicken ( or pork) mince, 1 bunch coriander, 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce, 2 tbsp fish sauce, 2 tbso lemon juice, 3 tsp brown sugar, 2 tbsp fresh ginger, 2 cloves garlic. Cook onion, ginger and garlic in oil till soft. Add mince, stirring to break up any lumps, for 10 mins. Add coriander with chilli sauce, fish sauce, lemon juice and sugar. Stir to combine. Reduce heat till low, cook 5 mins till heated thru. Serve with rice and steamed baby oak chop and sprinkle with fresh coriander.

mellish, Sep 3, 6:57am
I just put satay chicken mince balls in the oven - its actually a pork satay ball modified recipe from the HFG site - need peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and onion and some breadcrumbs. super yum.