Nice punch for 21st thanks

hotstuff111, Aug 28, 8:07pm
whats your best mixture for punch have brought fresh up orange and appleginger ale vodikamade ice cubes with lemons and strawberries.

bluecalico, Aug 28, 8:21pm
Check out the Edmonds book.

punkinthefirst, Aug 29, 2:34am
I recommend the ready-to-use Pinto Punch Mix, usually available at your local bottle store, or maybe your supermarket. Just add tea, lemonade and ginger ale. One 2-litre bottle makes up enough for about 50 people.

kinna54, Aug 29, 6:10am
I answered one on here a while back.try a search. Off the top of my head I think it is basically what you have there, with the addition of grapefruit juice,lemonade, and gin.
Slices of orange or grapefruit floated on the top of the bowl, with lots of ice.
We used to make that one often when catering, but memory fails me a bit, long time since I made it.

asue, Aug 29, 9:31am
Mix in a large container (I use flexi tub -from hardware shop - cleaned)
cask of wine (3 litres, white, still), 6 litres of any sort of orange juice. 1 Bottle of sparkling wine (750mls), 1 medium bottle of vodka (750mls).
Mix altogether the night before you need it. Decorate with sliced fruit etc when serving. Makes approx 10.5 litres (have made a brew in 3 buckets -lol). To double the mixture, 6 litres of still white wine, 9 litres orange juice, 2 bottles of sparkling white wine and l large bottle of vodka. (I just get whotever is the cheapest brands as it makes no difference). Alot of people really enjoy this even if they say they are not great punch drinkers. (Increase or decrease the vodka if you want to adjust the alcohol content. ENJOY!