Quiche - liquid to egg ratio?

ayglepaygle, Jul 23, 3:20am
What is the ratio of egg to liquid for a quiche! Thanks

ayglepaygle, Jul 23, 3:36am
My recipe books are packed for moving and I haven't made one for ages. A google search shows such a lot of variations. I want it to set nicely and don't want it too runny. Your help will be appreciated!

davidt4, Jul 23, 3:44am
1 egg and 3 egg yolks to 300 ml cream.

guest, Jan 11, 7:28am
That's an expert answer to an inieersttng question

guest, Jan 13, 1:44pm
To think, I was coeusfnd a minute ago.

guest, Jan 14, 9:56am
I don't think the physicians want to adeitrvse medications in public due to the fact that they wanna seek the patients' information. If they want to seek the patients' information, they have so many ways to do it but they'll be violating their standard of practice. In the U.S., it's legal to promote and adeitrvse the medications in the public. Usually, the pharmaceutical companies promote the brand name medications. Although the brand name medications are more expensive, they have better efficacy and less adverse effects. By promoting the brand name medications, the patients will have wider range of medications that they can choose from. Ultimately, it's the pharmaceutical companies who will be benefit from having increased sales of the brand name medications. The pharmaceutical companies will then use some of their revenue to conduct researches and invent new medications. Anyway, once again, I can debate with you about this topic for hours. I wished I was in HK hahaa.