Promised pizza but now gutted - wht to have?

ent1, Jul 2, 6:17am
I was told last night by teenagers (1 sibling + 1 other) that tonight was pizza night. Been keeping the wood range hot etc went and got pizza's out of freezer after being out in the cold all day and went to tell them they are in oven. They come rushing through and then turns on electric oven pulls them out and sticks them in electric oven and then demands pizza #3 to be presented as they were going to have all 3. Here I am cold, gutted and totally hacked off what can I have thats easy but different! we normally don't have pizza it was a treat while mother was away for the night but now I am left with none. Called mother and explained and she said she cant do anything at the moment but will have a word with my sibling tomorrow. I said to sibling I am having 1/2 pizza and he said no. I know its stupid but here I am upset in tears as I was told all 3 of us were having it.

tymar, Jul 2, 6:21am
I'd give them the bash then scoff the pizza, selfish gits! Then make up a story to tell mum that makes me look like the victim so I get another pizza . Sorted

ent1, Jul 2, 6:25am
I wish the only girl in the family I feel I always get the shit end of things when mum goes away. I have been even keeping the fires stoked etc here they are leaving doors open when they come down stairs. Now they are sitting in the kitchen waiting for them to cook "protecting" them I know there are some oven chips in the freezer but what else to have!

oooooowwwwww, Jul 2, 6:57am
you could make your own pizza, here's a recipe for the base
http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/Super-Easy-Pizza-Dough-L723.html
it is easy and yum, and just chuck some tomato paste or even just some mayo and bbq sauce down as the base, then whatever you have as toppings :) yum

pgta, Jul 2, 7:07am
Why don't you just stand up for yourself and help yourself to some of the pizza - who said it was all for them.

oooooowwwwww, Jul 2, 7:12am
tbh - if it were me and that were my brothers doing that i would just throw the pizza on the floor. mind you, they know exactly how to wind me up to the point where i go mental. I still love the little sh1ts though.

lynneandella, Jul 2, 7:18am
Go and turn the power off - them bullying you like that is totally not acceptable - in the other thread you said that you have never had subway or chinese - why don't you go and have something yummy and try something new - i would be so mad though if I was you .

guest, Jan 12, 12:23am
Good points all around. Truly apcrtpiaeed.

guest, Jan 13, 5:46pm
I was just struggling a llitte with this myself, Dave. What's the best editing codec to use for HD .mov files to minimise loss of quality during the editing process (I'm using Zi8/Premiere Pro)? Maybe I'm getting confused here, but I thought mp4 was better as a final output format, and had drawbacks for editing.Tony Page

guest, Jan 14, 11:16am
Dave I have similar pemolrbs with .MOD files (standard format on JVC cameras) I looked for converting software but all of them messed everything up and could not convert properly, but handbrake does the trick very well..So, thanks for the heads up Carl