Share your 'best' recipes 4 plain old mince!

roseyglow, Jun 4, 4:18am
You guys must be able to come up with something new 4 me 2 try!

dezzie, Jun 4, 4:30am
We use it for heaps of things.lasange, rissoles (and burger patties) meat loaf, cottage pie, just plain mince on toast with heaps of vege in, spagehetti and meatballs.

campmum, Jun 4, 4:33am
Chelsea Mince Fritters - Old Maggi recipe

500 grams minced beef, pork or veal,
1 onion, finely chopped,
½cup of flour,
½cup milk,
1 egg,
1 ½ tsp Maggi green herb stock powder or (chopped parsley & chicken stock)
1 clove garlic- crushed,
1 tsp salt,
¼ tsp pepper.

Mix all together. Fry spoonfuls in a little oil until golden.
About 5 – 6 mins each side.YUM!

• If you want to extend the recipe to go further, add an extra ½ cup milk & ½ cup flour.

lythande1, Jun 4, 4:55am
Pasties.
Spaghetti Bolognese, lasagna or raviloi
Chilli Con Carne
Meatloaf - must have plenty of spices and herbs though

nzdoug, Jun 4, 5:24am
Cabbage rolls for Euro .
Google!

monofoil, Jun 4, 5:49am
I tried a new recipe called one pot dinner, sounded very boring, but was really nice, bascially just fry onion, garlic, mince, when browned added can of tomatoes, herbs, some macaroni and boiled for awhile. Added peas. When pasta was cooked I put in plates and topped with cheese, was surprisingly nice!

duckmoon, Jun 4, 6:48am
Hamburger patties
Burittos
Spag Bol
And lasagna.

Sorry, not very exciting

eastie3, Jun 4, 8:51am
My DiL mixes together a packet of French Onion soup with a packet of Oxtail,stores it in a jar and adds a TBS when cooking good ol' savoury mince.It does add a depth of flavour and tastes even better the day after cooking.We had nachos tonight,very tasty.She also uses it in slow cooker casserole recipes.

elektrotrashx, Jun 4, 9:04am
my turn to meal for mince would have to be meatballs flavoured with tuscan herb mix and salt and pepper with spicy arabica (sp!) pasta sauce and whole roma tomatoes