Help with 21st ideas

Page 2 / 2
xpressoholic, May 25, 6:13am
i made little quiches yesterday using wonton wrappers - cost $4 for a packet - made dozens & dozens - just put them in muffin pans & a spray of oil & filled them. They looked fantastic - just a bit fancier than regular mini quiches. Thought next time I thought that I would try just cooking the cases & then at the last minute add fillings like chilli beans or mushrooms etc & then it would be faster -just heat the fillings- add to case& serve

beausun, May 30, 9:10am
What about good old Southland Cheese rolls. Not too pricey and people seem to like them. I believe theya re able to be frozen.Also cheerios are very popular with kids of that age group. I worked with a lot of young people and they went nuts over them at group morning teas. Cheap and easy. They also went for anyhot savoury type items in a big way.

jenny253, May 30, 9:17am
Definitely sandwiches as they are always popular, also make quiches using wholegrain bread to line the mini muffin tins with and then add your savory topping. Also Cheerios with toothpicks and tomato sauce to dip are really popular. Good luck.