Tony on Masterchef

Page 4 / 4
ruby2shoes, Jun 5, 9:44pm
go Ana!

duckmoon, Jun 5, 9:56pm
I think she also has bigger kids

fetish, Jun 5, 10:15pm
Have to admit I 'yayed' when Tony got sent home. I don't think there will ever be an issue solver regarding the narking, some of us see it one way, some the other. I do think though that he deserved to go home on the back of undercooked chicken (food crime #1!) even though it looked fantastic & probably tasted it, it's hard to get past it, and the one dish of just spiced up pre bought ice-cream, while a valid idea, isn't reallly bringing it to show what you can do . Oh well now it's up to the girls to battle it out ! I for one cannotchoose & wish both of them the best !

veejay13, Jun 5, 11:09pm
Well said, fetish.I "yayed" too!

janine18, Jun 5, 11:43pm
its put on the screen during the programme - their name/occupation/age - she is 39.

janine18, Jun 5, 11:44pm
my mother in law doesnt watch it but said she heard the name of the winner weeks ago on the television (not the show itself)!

ferrit47, Jun 6, 10:23pm
Its not fair that those 2 Girls are still in it.
They should have disqualifed them & had a Playoff between Brenton & Tony.'
I think it wasnt fair that Brenton got given a Job & Tony just got sent home. I would have thought one of The Judges would have given him one too.

lulu239, Jun 7, 3:56am
I have always loved watching the programme, but it is just getting to be a farce. I seem to have lost faith in the integrity of the judges. So sad.

biggles45, Jun 7, 4:01am
Tony is actually already working inrestaurant.

elliehen, Jun 7, 4:11am
Do you know which one!

juliewn, Jun 7, 9:04am
In a Stuff article, and on Good Morning, he said he's happy with what he's doing and the show helped him get where he wanted to be.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/7046655/Masterchef-down-to-final-two

"I'm not worried at all that I didn't win. I've got what I wanted out of it, all thanks to an 18-week all-expenses paid holiday from TVNZ! I'm now working fulltime as a chef and I feel really, really lucky. I can't tell you where I'm working at the moment but it's a big deal for me. I've been working 60-65 hour weeks and it's absolutely addictive."