Food stall ideas anyone have some

sandranoble2012, Mar 16, 1:29am
apart from the normail sausage sizzle

chatsmom, Mar 16, 2:39am
At what sort of event! My school's done nachoes and chilli con carne.
Go to a market and see what's popular.

sandranoble2012, Mar 16, 2:41am
theres a festival here in tauranga in a couple of weeks we can have food, drinks etc

bridget107, Mar 16, 3:29am
What about a baking stall! Make items like cupcakes, fudge etc. This is a yummy fudge recipe http://aftertasteblog.wordpress.com/2012/03/16/chocolate-coconut-fudge-cake/. Couple the baking with a coffee stand!

sandranoble2012, Mar 16, 3:37am
oh thank you those are all really helpful

supercook, Mar 16, 3:58am
When we were at school along time ago my Mum used to run the pancake stand it was super popular and so easy!

mumstu, Mar 16, 4:19am
Nothing like a stall where you can buy a cup of tea and a scone with jam and cream.What about having a few picnic tables around and having pots of tea and devonshire teas! people love to be able to sit and rest their feet and watch the happenings at things like festivals.

apple741, Mar 16, 5:06am
sherbert with lolliepops in it.

willman, Mar 16, 5:25am
At a church Fair,I went to,amonst many other stalls,they had a Scone and Piklet Stall.

apple741, Mar 16, 8:44am
cupcakes, biscuits.

genpat, Mar 16, 4:43pm
Cups of tea and baking always go well.I used to find nicely decorated gingerbread men sold well. Depending on the weather freshly squeezed juice sells well. simple to make and you can use paper cups.The school fair at Matakana always did well with bacon and egg rolls.

kinna54, Mar 17, 2:02am
Coffee and muffin $3 always goes well. Big choc chip cookies $2.
Steak sammies, bacon butties, and hamburgers with just a patty, onions by choice, and coleslaw are all easy and a good profit margon.
American Hot Dogs is another good one, but do make sure the buns are warmed or steamed.