CRUMB RECIPE FOR FISH.

devalois, Mar 13, 1:52am
I posted a request a few weeks ago, and I am positive somone kindly posted a recipe which included sesame seeds, rolled oats, and other quite differnet things, in the crumb.Ummmmm.I've misplaced the recipe, and not computer savvy enough to try and "find" it here. Can anyone please help! So grateful! Steph

devalois, Mar 13, 11:41pm
That's my original question, but I discovered, but cannot find.a wonderful sounding crumb recipe for fish, which used sesame seeds and other subtle flavourings I was reall y keen to ry. Thanks for your suggestion anyway.have a great afternoon. devalois

voyager4, Mar 14, 12:26am
I use the boxed one from the supermarket.

245sam, Mar 14, 1:11am
devalois, my suggestion doesn't provide you with the recipe you're wanting but an alternative that you might like to tryi.e. if you have some Dukkah try using that to crumb your fish (or whatever) - it makes not only a nice flavour change but a nice texture change too.

Hope that helps.:-))

tich50, Mar 14, 9:55am
notananswertoyourquestionbutjusttosaythatiusepankobreadcrumbs.

willyow, Mar 14, 4:25pm
There are versions using Panko andground upmacadamia nut and a little shredded coconut which are delicious- nice with a drizzle of lime juice -sort of takes you to the tropics! Google it.

susieq9, Mar 15, 9:35pm
Would never go back to ordinary breadcrumbs.Just love the Panko ones.