Easter Egg questions

daleaway, Mar 25, 10:28pm
1Does anyone make any marshmallow eggs covered in DARK chocolate! Who sells them, if so!

2Has anyone seen any diabetic easter eggs/easter treats around, and if so, where!

Due to disability I seldom get into supermarkets so would be grateful to anyone who can help me narrow this down.
Thanks.

bedazzledjewels, Mar 25, 10:51pm
Sugar-free Easter stuff is available from sugarfreeplease. She might have some listings here on TM or you can google her.

bedazzledjewels, Mar 25, 10:51pm
Sugar-free Easter stuff is available from sugarfreeplease. She might have some listings here on TM or you can google her.

Here you go -

http://www.sugarfreeplease.co.nz/

sarahb5, Mar 25, 11:15pm
You can buy sugarfree chocolate in the supermarket - it's the Nice & Natural brand.I'm not sure how it would melt but you could use it in moulds to make Easter eggs - Spotlight have the moulds.I have heard that some diabetics are able to eat dark chocolate with a high cocoa content like Whittakers 82% I think it is.

daleaway, Mar 25, 11:19pm
Thanks, #2, that's anice site.

I do not want to make my own eggs, but thanks for the thought#3. Other people might be glad of this information.

You used to be able to buy dark chocolate marshmalow eggs with "yolks" in the 1990s and I wondered if any were still around.

bedazzledjewels, Mar 25, 11:35pm
There are dark choc eggs around but not with marshmallow that I've seen anyway!

jaymcee, Mar 26, 3:02am
I am sure I saw dark choc marshmallow ones in new world, will check tonight when I go!

alophia, Mar 26, 4:29am
Our daughter is coming home from England for xmas and would some marshmellow easter eggs made in NZ. Question is can they be frozen for 7 months and still be edible.

elliehen, Mar 26, 4:37am
I'm sure the only danger to the frozen Easter Eggs would be freezer-raiders.I have frozen them short-term and they've been fine.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained ;)

makespacenow, Mar 26, 5:10am
willies cacao chocolate 100% cocoa.no sugar
melts beautifully
google it they send worldwide

jaymcee, Mar 27, 5:31am
Looked at new world but couldn't find any. They may have sold out because they had sold out of the peppermint dark ones that sounded yum, but I didn't buy when I first saw.

sarahb5, Mar 27, 8:46pm
The Warehouse has the Cadbury dark chocolate peppermint marshmallow eggs I think

seaturtle, Apr 1, 11:53pm
Look for the queen anne mm easter eggs they do a dark choc dairy free in a box, quite a price though!

shan4, Apr 2, 9:38am
Yep the peppermint chocolate marshmellow eggs have dark chocolate