What's your favourite Thai restaurant in Auckland!

buster31, Dec 29, 10:20pm
My husband and I are childless tonight for the second time in seven years.(Can't wait for the sleep in tomorrow!).Thought we'd do dinner & movies in central city.What is your favourite Thai restaurant!Thanks in advance for your replies.

tjman, Dec 29, 10:46pm
The Red Elephant corner of market raod.Mind you It has been a while since I was there last.

mopsy80, Dec 29, 11:19pm
Zap 4 Esan Thai at 10 Commerce st is delicious.Not a flash place, but it is always full of locals and Thai people eating there. The food is really good and not overpriced.

shazy2, Dec 29, 11:28pm
Spices Thai, Lunn Ave. Mt Wellington

shazy2, Dec 29, 11:29pm
Then could see movie at Sylvia Park!

seaspray1, Dec 30, 12:45am
Nakontong restaurant in Thames.Always packed with diners.

dancewest, Dec 30, 1:00am
Thai me up. Ponsonby road. Delicious, free parking and great price. Then just down the road to the movies in town. Their full menu is online too so you can figure out what you want ahead of time :)

rainbowpride, Dec 30, 2:30am
De Grandewhich is in great south road greenlane its the best I have found and have been to a few as Thai is my favourite

figjamto, Dec 30, 3:57am
De Jai.in Newmarket, friendly service, beautiful food.We arrived very late one Saturday night, and they just about were on the verge of closing, we apologised and were about to leave again, but they insisted we stayed and served us.very impressed