Warmest wishes to all in recipes

lurtz, Dec 21, 9:02am
All the best to you and yours. I hope you and your loved ones stay safe. The important things are unsaid., and hopefully understood. XX

cookessentials, Dec 21, 9:02am
Warmest wishes to you too lurtz.

lurtz, Dec 21, 9:32am
Thanks cookessentiials. I hope you have a peaceful Christmas.:-)

elliehen, Dec 21, 9:47am
Good wishes to you too, lurtz.I remember this Aunt Daisy post of yours and wonder whether this 'recipe' will feature at many Christmas parties ;)

ruby19, Dec 21, 6:24pm
Here's wishing good food, good wine & good company to all on christmas day! ( and good weather of course :-))

grannymum, Dec 22, 4:14am
Have a wonderful Xmas & New Year Lurtz

kinna54, Dec 22, 5:01am
Thank you, and wish the same to you. May we all enjoy recipe success and great food times!

eastie3, Dec 22, 5:07am
Thanks lurtz,and the same to you.Merry Christmas to all the lovely TM foodies, and I hope you all have a happy New Year.

phae, Dec 22, 5:32am
Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy, prosperous 2012.
Thankyou all for the tips and great recipes,be safe and enjoy a rich festive season. By rich I dont mean wealthy although a little more would be helpful, I mean rich as in family, love and peace.

lurtz, Dec 22, 5:35am
Thanks eastie3, kinna54, ruby19, cookessentials, and elliehen, I wish you all the best for Christmas and the New Year.

elliehen, I had forgottenthatI posted that Aunt Daisy quote. Thanks for the reminder:-)

lurtz, Dec 22, 5:39am
grannymumand phaeall the best to you andyour folk, and the other lovely peoplewho contribute to recipes. .