DUTCH OR NETHERLANDS FOOD IDEAS'

Page 3 / 3
kay141, Sep 27, 4:20am
And somebody said there would be few recipes here. Hmm!

elliehen, Sep 27, 4:32am
My deleted post at #4 was a recipe, but then I re-read the question and realised that the OP wanted Main dishes only.

Doesn't stop me dreaming of oliebollen though ;)

zambesi2, Sep 27, 5:57am
elliehen- don't worry about my orignal request, as so many great recipes have been shared.I can always do a main and anything else for that matter.You have been most helpful.In my original post I never thought for one moment that it would cause so many 'critics' to come out of the woodwork.I can see you have be very exact in your request /s otherwise you can set yourself up for failure, which is more the pity.These critics that trawl the message board just looking to add negative comments, NEVER fail to amze me.LOL! What actually amazes me more is that they NEVER actually contribute a recipe or anything, it's just criticism!

buzzy110, Sep 27, 6:06am
Hi zambesi. Your original request was confusing and people who like to help were left wondering exactly what you were asking for so asked for clarification. Still. You have your new best friend here now. I hope that works out well for you. On the other hand one of the posters you called critical has an extensive knowledge of food and her recipes are always top notch and the help she offers is without equal. Let us hope her memory is short in case you want some real help in the future, eh.