Rediculously Hot Chilies

z_sta14, Sep 12, 1:42am
I am on the hunt for some rediculously hot chillies and was wondering it anyone had any of the crazy hot oones growing and would sell me any of the fruit. Im talking the naga viper peppers , trinidad scorpions or any other crazy hot chillies. My Flat is having a chillie compitition and i want to have some good chillies in the house representing the team of fecking hot. I live in christchurch so if there would be easier to pick up unless u think in the mail will be ok.

cookessentials, Sep 12, 2:08am
Peperoncino Etna GLPE97/109

NEWFranchi Golden Line. As the name suggests this is a very hot (piccante) variety from Etna. Peperoncino Etna is a compact plant that produces bunches of conical dark green fruits that grow upwards,turning bright red when ripe. 0.25g packet about 30 seeds

Peperoncino EtnaGLPE 97/109
NZD8.30

cookessentials, Sep 12, 2:09am
The above is from Franchi--heirloom italian seed growers. I grow a number of their stuff, especially their tomatoes.they taste like nothing else around.

cookessentials, Sep 12, 2:09am

pickles7, Sep 12, 3:17am
http://www.chilliseedbank.com.au/

I have just found chilli man on you tube.

pickles7, Sep 12, 3:31am
I grew them hydroponically. They grew like wild things.I intend to set up the hydroponics at our new home, so I will go get more seed off my friend.
They do need to be grown in a guarded position, so children won't dink there teeth into them. My Grandson took a big chomp, 18 yrs, then drank all my milk. lol. he was sweating. Recons he would do it again, for the cam. lol.

z_sta14, Sep 13, 11:08pm
thanks julie yeah those scotchies look good im looking for wholechilies hehe makes it worse i got the second hottest i n the world coming but would love some trinidad scorpions if anyone in trade me world has some much appreciated :)

madelahaye, Sep 14, 2:45am
fire dragon chillies sells hot dried and fresh chillies . HOT ones. www.firedragonchillies.co.nz .cayenne is about 16,000 scovilles. bhut jolokia's, butch t etc (which he sells) are well above the 1,000,000 mark . pure capsicam is around 16,000,000 . cops pepper spray is 5,000,000

mecanix, Sep 14, 2:46am
i have some. they have been frozen though
40 thousand scovilles if i remember right. are you in auckland!

edit to add.no chch. i have no idea why i kept them, they are un edible.i cant remember the name of the plant offhand but will check tonight when i get home.they are seriously insane.,

elliehen, Sep 14, 2:59am
Two current auctions.better be quick - they close in 8 hours!

Bhut Jolokia405837975

Scotch Bonnet 405839800

pickles7, Sep 14, 3:00am

elliehen, Sep 14, 10:54pm
Hope there were no prudes offended, pickles.It is a legitimate listing on Trade Me and it's not in the R18 section ;)

pickles7, Sep 15, 12:54am
They explain where I come from, lol.
They are so cute. A new take on " pick a peck of peppers"
"pick a peck of peckers Girls"