Alison Holst Cream cheese icing - from CPot bk

calista, Aug 24, 6:21am
Usual stuff up on my part. I told a friend I would make the carrot loaf from the new S&A Holst slow cooker book fro tomorrow.Unfortunately the recipe for the icing is in one of the other slow cooker books which I have put heaven-alone-knows -where (I'm packing up my house so am in more than my usual muddle).I would be grateful if someone could post it tonight please.

With thanks for your charity toward the terminally disorganised.

245sam, Aug 24, 6:46am
This one calista!
It's from Simon's and Alison's book "year-round recipes for crockpots & slow cookers" (the green-covered second book).

CREAM CHEESE ICING
Beat or process together
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 tbsp soft butter
½ tsp vanilla essence
1½ cups sifted icing sugar:-))

rchelley, Aug 24, 6:47am
Is it the book with the green cover!

Beat or process together 2 tbsp of cream cheese, 1 tbsp of butter, 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence and 1 1/2 cups of icing sugar

calista, Aug 24, 7:43am
Sam and rchelley you are stars.I think it was Sam's one because I remember the term "soft butter".I don't know why they didn't include the icing recipe with the loaf in their new book as the illustration shows it iced.When the books appear from whatever safe place I put them, I'll write it in.

guest, Apr 2, 9:56am
5. Pizza Pizzazz Pizza Oven Your family and firneds would really enjoy having this unique kitchen appliance and it's so much fun to use. The lucky recipient can easily prepare the exact pizza to their own tastes. For only $49.99, it will bring hours and hours of fun and delicious, designer pizzas.a0 Don't miss my blog with the best crust recipe to use in this oven.

guest, Apr 6, 6:31am
NIJmPI fovdrgyzuuom