World Kitchen

lindylambchops1, Aug 15, 1:48am

spot20, Aug 15, 2:03am
They certainly did!

lindylambchops1, Aug 15, 2:37am
I plan to make the Barbequed chicken this week.

motorbo, Aug 15, 5:25am
god yes i so have to make that dish

southerngurl, Aug 15, 7:39am
bugger, i missed it again

mybooks, Aug 15, 7:39am
It all looked soooo delicious!

nala2, Aug 16, 3:31am
I did notice one point that on the TV she used coconut cream but in the written version on their site they called for coconut milk. I checked with "TV on demand" and that was the case.

lindylambchops1, Aug 16, 7:36am
Just reporting in the meal was delicious!I used coconut cream, naughty but very nice!

sumstyle, Sep 12, 7:05am
I'm making it tonight but the sauce is too sour for me, very disappointing as it smells yummy

juliewn, Sep 13, 12:01pm
I enjoy her shows. a down-to-earth Kiwi woman having fun with her travels and her cooking.

sumstyle, Sep 13, 7:02pm
Yes I think she's a great presenter too = read some criticism of her on the MB for her NZ accent which surprised me.She has life and vitality, and is no where as bad and the speaking voices of NZ Next Top Model contestants.

I feed my ayam percik to a Malay Malaysian yesterday and she was really surprised it tasted so authentic.She said the problem was too much ginger and that's why it was bitter, so I went back to check the recipe and it definitely says 9cm of ginger in total.I'm quite happy to cut back on that so I'll give the recipe a go again in summer.

wildflower, Sep 14, 4:20am
Nici is great, only cooking show we watch.Bubbly, funny and like juliewn said, down to earth.

nala2, Sep 14, 8:04am
sumstyle wrote:
I feed my ayam percik to a Malay Malaysian yesterday and she was really surprised it tasted so authentic.She said the problem was too much ginger and that's why it was bitter, so I went back to check the recipe and it definitely says 9cm of ginger in total.

carolyn20, Sep 14, 8:35pm
I havn't watched the show this series so will check the recipes out online. The 'Zingy Balinese Chicken' from an earlier series is so delicious (if you like cashews) I've made in numerous times for the family.Also in summer the Chargrilled Chilli Chicken on the BBQ is great.