Baking with bowl of water....

lx4000, Jul 20, 6:21am
in the oven to make it a bit moist. Who else does this? I do when making bread but will start doing it with my other baking if I remember.

maximus44, Jul 20, 8:15am
I haven't heard of doing this but I can see the benefits of it. Might try it next time I bake - if I remember.

kinna54, Jul 21, 2:59am
yes my mum always did it when making puddings etc, but can't recall her doing it for cakes.

deus701, Jul 21, 3:21am
I do it for my breads. These days I just throw in ice cubes.

books4nz, Jul 21, 12:01pm
A Edmonds book carrot and spice pud - maybe similar name? - bowl of water in oven when baked- comes out like steamed pud

guest, Jan 11, 1:29pm
Hahaaahh. I'm not too bright today. Great post!

guest, Jan 13, 2:27pm
Apple's United States web shop will start offering unlcoked, contract-free iPhone 4S: $649 and up. You should not expect to find 1 for one to two weeks, nonetheless the obstinate in looking on an unlcoked iPhone 4S here in the US can finally snag one without jetting to Sydney . Almost six months back Apple began selling the iPhone 4 unlcoked in the usa, the iPhone 4S will be joining the club, using a 16GB version selling for $649, the 32GB model for $749 along with a 64GB alternative for $849. So that you'll be mindful, the unlcoked mobile phone lets you utilize virtually any micro-SIM card from any GSM service worldwide, but it is not going to play fine having CDMA providers such as Verizon Wireless or Sprint. In addition , indeed, both the black plus white types will be up for order.

guest, Jan 14, 10:16am
My wife and I have been very satisfied that Louis manegad to complete his preliminary research via the ideas he gained while using the web site. It is now and again perplexing to simply find yourself giving out tips and hints which often people might have been selling. And we also keep in mind we need the blog owner to be grateful to for this. The type of illustrations you have made, the simple web site menu, the relationships your site make it easier to engender it's got many astonishing, and it is letting our son in addition to our family understand that subject matter is thrilling, and that is exceptionally important. Many thanks for the whole lot!