Seriously good chocolate - Willie's Cacao offer

bedazzledjewels, Jun 19, 12:18am
"Offer time! For every order over £15 (excl p&p) using the code HEY3000 you'll receive a free chocolate bar worth £2.99 & a new, exclusive orange chocolate bar worth another £2.99!
Just add a £2.99 eating chocolate to your basket, &enter the code in the 'voucher code' box. (please note, the second sample bar will not appear in your basket, but it will arrive with your order!)
Offer expires at 1am on Tues 22nd.(GMT)"

Here's a link to his online shop -
To buy Willie's Cacao products:
http://www.willieschocolateshop.com/

Also if you're on Facebook, go in and 'like' Willie's Cacao and when they get to 4,000 likes they'll be another offer.

norse_westie, Jun 19, 2:17am
Its a beautiful site, and I would like to try some, but I usually buy local. Is it worth the cost after exchange? Is postage reasonable? I may just be tempted!

bedazzledjewels, Jun 19, 2:36am
I only buy 100%. The only NZ brand is Schoc and per gram cost, it's cheaper to buy from Willie's even factoring in the shipping cost. Each of the 6 different types of cacao has a different flavour note. Some are quite citrussy and others are nuttier depending on where the beans are sourced from. If you're in Australia, it's available from Jones the Grocer. But once again, it's cheaper to buy direct from Willie.

jtonkin, Jun 19, 2:37am
mmmmmmmmmmm I love Schoc...bugger anything else...Schocs the best..may have to go get some Cherry Brandy chocs over the hill after this!Mouth watering...

norse_westie, Jun 19, 4:09am
Thanks OP. I replied in the other thread in Health. I'm going to give it a go.
*drools*

southerngurl, Jun 19, 4:23am
you have to triple the price on the website to get our currency right? so the 9 pound gift back is like 26 odd dollars?

bedazzledjewels, Jun 19, 4:46am
You go to xe.com and do a currency conversion.

bedazzledjewels, Jun 20, 12:18am
"Offer time! For every order over £15 (excl p&p) using the code HEY3000 you'll receive a free chocolate bar worth £2.99 & a new, exclusive orange chocolate bar worth another £2.99!
Just add a £2.99 eating chocolate to your basket, &enter the code in the 'voucher code' box. (please note, the second sample bar will not appear in your basket, but it will arrive with your order!)
Offer expires at 1am on Tues 22nd.(GMT)"

Here's a link to his online shop -
To buy Willie's Cacao products:
http://www.willieschocolateshop.com/

Also if you're on Facebook, go in and 'like' Willie's Cacao and when they get to 4,000 likes they'll be another offer.

norse_westie, Jun 20, 2:17am
Its a beautiful site, and I would like to try some, but I usually buy local. Is it worth the cost after exchange! Is postage reasonable! I may just be tempted!

bedazzledjewels, Jun 20, 2:36am
I only buy 100%. The only NZ brand is Schoc and per gram cost, it's cheaper to buy from Willie's even factoring in the shipping cost. Each of the 6 different types of cacao has a different flavour note. Some are quite citrussy and others are nuttier depending on where the beans are sourced from. If you're in Australia, it's available from Jones the Grocer. But once again, it's cheaper to buy direct from Willie.

jtonkin, Jun 20, 2:37am
mmmmmmmmmmm I love Schoc.bugger anything else.Schocs the best.may have to go get some Cherry Brandy chocs over the hill after this!Mouth watering.

norse_westie, Jun 20, 4:09am
Thanks OP. I replied in the other thread in Health. I'm going to give it a go.
*drools*

southerngurl, Jun 20, 4:23am
you have to triple the price on the website to get our currency right! so the 9 pound gift back is like 26 odd dollars!