Certifed Kitchen needed - Help!!!

ambo111, Jun 6, 6:51am
Does anyone make their own foods for craft / markets and would be happy to share a "commercial" kitchen? I make fudge and chocolate, so very low risk and little space required. Its almost heart breaking to try and get a commercial kitchen owner/operator to "lease" a bench. I would be grateful for any help, thank you! I am on the North Shore but anywhere in Auckland would help.

duckmoon, Jun 6, 7:14am
could you get a group together- and see if a church hall or something would be prepared to have their kitchen upgraded (to meet the standard) and then certified...

So that you and the others in your co-op could use it - a day a week, or half a day a week???

kinna54, Jun 6, 8:03am
A suggestion that might help:our sports club at one time leased our kitchen to someone who was doing a similar thing. It worked well for us all, the only stipulation we made was that she was not allowed to use the kitchen on Saturdays at peak times. She paid a lease rental and a power contribution, and had to have her own health certificate. She was responsible for all her own cleaning, and was required to purchase the sanitisers etc.and to be present at health inspections.

ambo111, Jun 7, 6:51am
Does anyone make their own foods for craft / markets and would be happy to share a "commercial" kitchen! I make fudge and chocolate, so very low risk and little space required. Its almost heart breaking to try and get a commercial kitchen owner/operator to "lease" a bench. I would be grateful for any help, thank you! I am on the North Shore but anywhere in Auckland would help.

duckmoon, Jun 7, 7:14am
could you get a group together- and see if a church hall or something would be prepared to have their kitchen upgraded (to meet the standard) and then certified.

So that you and the others in your co-op could use it - a day a week, or half a day a week!

sugarygoodness, Jun 9, 6:29am
Hi! I'm looking for a kitchen too, i'm happy to share a spot if you happen to find somewhere. I am based in East Auckland, but am willing to travel. Email me if anything comes up:) alissab03@yahoo.com